powder room makeover

Read Powder Room Makeover When we moved into our place, the one area I really couldn't wait to re-do was the powder room.If you're not an enthusiastic DIY couple like us I'm pretty sure this news would be terrifying to hear. And especially if you had no ideas or plans for It never ceases to amaze me what a fresh coat of paint can do for a room. In just a few hours, you have a whole new look and feel. I transformed a dark powder room The other day, I shared my plans to make over my red powder room using the Sherwin-Williams Color Visualizer tool. I mentioned that I had my color options for the new The Inspired Room. Voted Readers' Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior I hope you enjoy this video where I share with you how my husband and I made over the powder room in our home. You can find additional photos on this The half bath/powder room reveal is finally here! Woohoo! Today’s post is going to be filled with a ton of pictures and not a lot of words. I will be doing a few Remember when I showed you a sneak peak of our powder bathroom? We’re still making great progress, but today I’m sharing how I transformed our vanity!Canary yellow paint brightens up the sink console, and the large-scale, black-and-white floral wallpaper makes the tiny space feel bigger. Finishing the room are Love the beautiful makeover, Yvonne. Everything looks so clean & crisp! I especially like the planked wall. It makes the whole room! Looking forward to the DIY on this.


Image Gallery powder room makeover